Wednesday 24 June 2015

Leo's Experience

I just write a story about my experience and I'd like to share everyone!


This happened in the Mt Kilimanjaro when I was 32 years old.One day,this is one of the most difficult days,I set off with my guide in the midnight which is a big windy and snowy night, three hours later I felt very tired and I always wanted to get to sleep,I got a altitude sickness, the best way for drink more water could reduce sick. I imagined to find a big stone near me , after then I could hide in the where without windy and snowing, but this is impossible.I just have done one thing to keep going,but I only moved 10 steps a stop once.In the end I have managed to climb the Kilimanjaro mountain peak , I have seen a wonderful sunrise on the mountain peak ,I will never forget This is a definitely pains challenge in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment